Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

We had such a great Halloween with family. We started out the afternoon at Grandma and Grandpa Carter's then it was off to Grandma Pam and Grandpa John's for a super yummy dinner and trick or treating with cousins. The kids had a blast together and I am so glad they will have these fun memories. Hope you all had a safe and Happy Halloween!

Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
How awesome are the carved pumpkins at this house?!!
Photobucket
.
Amber got a little scared :)
Photobucket
.
Aubrey and Grandpa...so cute!
Photobucket
.
Brady was so excited, after every house he would say "this is the greatest Halloween of my life!"
Photobucket
.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Pam said...

It was so fun to have the kids come over and have some hot dinner before all of the excitement. It is one of my favorite times to have the cousins enjoy each other on Halloween. They got a lot of candy and had a lot of fun!!! Love you all Grandma Pam

Cheryl said...

Those are darling pictures. Looks like you guys had a blast. I missed seeing you at the game though. Love you!

Jeenyus10 said...

I love watching the little kids trick or treat. It is so cute! I am glad it was warm for them!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics