Sunday, November 22, 2009

Baby Shower

Last Saturday we had such a fun day celebrating Beverly's baby shower. I was happy to host but all the credit needs to go to Heidi. Her attention to detail was nothing short of fabulous. The food was planned perfectly with yummy made from scratch bread bowls and chicken noodle soup. It warmed us up on a snowy Saturday afternoon. To top it off we had a chocolate fountain with all the yummy treats you can think of to dip. The decorations were adorable and the shower was a hit. I have never seen a happier girl.... and Bev, you deserve it!! Congrats!
.

Yes- Heidi made this darling sign.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mom and sister with cute Bevy.
.
Cami was our cute recorder of gifts. Thanks! (she is expecting this spring...so fun!)
.
So happy...I love it!
.
.
.
.
So many fun gifts!
.
And of course....Utes gear!
.
.
It is so fun to be prego with your sister!
.
And a fun party favor for everyone. It was a great day!
.

5 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

Now I not only want to have a baby so I can take pictures, but now I want to have one just so you can throw me a baby shower!!! Geez girl you went all out - amazing!!!

Flash Jorgensen said...

I have NEVER see so much detail put into a baby shower. WOW! And these pictures are perfect. What a great start to a fabulous baby book!!!

Jeenyus10 said...

Wow, that looks like a photo shoot from Good Housekeeping, or Better Homes and Gardens. Ever think about expanding your business Andrea? Ever think of starting one Heidi????

Beverly said...

It was a great shower with all the perfect details and the best freinds there to share it with. Thank you very much. Andrea don't forget my copy of those pictures.

Kristi Veale said...

Love the red heels on the bottles of wine!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics