Whatever...we let them win. haha...they need to remember what happened last year and that's all there is to it! Yes, it was a sad day to lose our final game but it was a great season and I can't wait until next year! Cheers to our UTES!! Thanks Bev and Jesse for hosting yet another fabulous game day party. Love you guys :)
.
Jesse Lee, THE biggest Ute fan there is! No joke!

.
Bevy...so ready to have that little Ute fan.

.
Cute Heidi and Lisa.

.
Aubrey eating...shocker! :)

.
My cute boys.

.
My other cute boy.

.
The tiniest little fan in our bunch.

.
Bev told her the dip was hot (as in spicey) so she blew on it....haha.

.
Got ya Terry :)

.
Coley you are such a brat!

.

.
What do ya know...eating again, That's weird. LOL!


5 comments:
How how fun - I Love all the pictures. I missed hanging out with you. Love you!!
Too fun! I love the comments on Aubrey eating. When you have friends to hang out with like that, it makes it not so bad they lost!
It was a fun party, but too bad they lost. Oh well, we will get them next year for sure and on our own turf.
That looks fun! Love all the pictures. Yes BOOOO BYU! :)
I had a great time! Next year, we'll win!!!
Post a Comment