Monday, November 9, 2009

Girls Night Out!

We had such a blast at our girls night out on Thursday! We celebrated Lisa's birthday and had so much fun. Food, presents, and hot tub! What could be better. Oh- and how dang cute are we in our matching black and grey..haha!! Thanks girls for such a great night, see you next month :) Love ya!

.
.
.
.
.
.

4 comments:

Beverly said...

It was super fun. Can't wait till next month

Cheryl said...

I'm sad I had to miss out! I was there last month though..does that count..?

Jeenyus10 said...

That is a great pic! Did you photo shop your shirt, or did it just turn out that way? We will have to make sure we coordinate for the next one too. I say ugly Christmas sweaters!!! (NOT!!!!)

Lisa said...

The cheerleader move of mine is........um awesome! Too bad I don't remember making that pose! Will you send me the one of me and Jess and Jay? So fun! Love ya!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics