Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cabbage Patch

My dad is so cute. He is always keeping a good eye out for spots I can take pictures. He was up at a friends house one day and he has cabbage growing in his backyard. My dad thought it would make for a great background. We hoped in the car and went up to take a few shots. Who knew cabbage could be so pretty?! Haha! Thanks dad. Love ya!

.
.
.
.

4 comments:

Carin Davis said...

Your dad has a great eye!!!! It is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

Jeenyus10 said...

That does look nice! Of course it helps to have such a cute model! :) (and and AWESOME photographer!)

The Eresuma Family said...

Ohhh I just love the first photo! So adorable! Nice lighting!

Suzanne Plant said...

My what beautiful cabbages. I hear they cause memory loss - is that true?

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics