Saturday, August 30, 2008

Cute story....


So, we went to dinner tonight and I just had to share this story. Shane and I were talking and I over heard the boys having a little conversation. Joshua had a birthday party today with his friends and he got a slinky that he brought to dinner.

Joshua- "Look how cool this trick is"

Brady- "That is so cool, I wish I had a slinky. I am going to ask for that on my birthday."

Joshua- "Christmas is before your birthday, why don't you just ask Santa. Santa is the nicest person there is. Well, God is the nicest person but Santa is second."

The two of them are something else. It made me smile.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

That's so stinkin' cute.

The Eresuma Family said...

What a great source of entertainment! Stories like these are my faves!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics