Nicole and I took the kids out to Thanksgiving Point for some Halloween fun yesterday and they all loved it. Games, pony rides, wagon ride, ballon animals and lots of treats is how we spent the warm afternoon. I love this weather and wish it was like this all year!! Thanks for the invite Nicole!
6 comments:
Looks so fun! I think you are seriously the best mom ever with all of your fun activities! Love ya!
We used to go to the Scarecrow Festival when it was at Gardner Village. I think it was at Thanksgiving Point this year. I haven't been able to take the kids for awhile because I have been so busy with school. It looks like you guys had a great time! I'll have to make sure we go next year!
How fun! Gentry would have NOT been content for 3 hours there. I love all your new fun pics! Lunch next week?!! YEAH
What a great way to enjoy this great weather! Looks like fun!
Those are great pictures Andrea. I love your family pictures and your blog. Beautiful family memories!!
Ana
Looks like a ton of fun! I love the pic where you all have the purple wig on!
Post a Comment