Friday, October 3, 2008

Dangerous!

Subject: Chocolate Cake In a Mug

Ever feel like chocolate cake but didn't want to bake a whole cake and sabotage your diet by eating the whole cake? Here's the solution!

~CHOCOLATE CAKE~

1 coffee mug 4 Tbsp. flour (plain, not self-rising) 4 Tbsp. sugar 2 Tbsp. cocoa 1 egg 3 Tbsp. milk 3 Tbsp. oil Small splash of vanilla 3 Tbsp. chocolate chips, optional Add dry ingredients to mug, mix well with a fork. Add egg, mix thoroughly. Pour in milk and oil and vanilla, mix well. Add chips, if using.

Put mug in microwave, and cook for three minutes on 1000 watts. Cake will rise over top of mug--do not be alarmed! Allow to cool a little; tip onto a plate if desired.

My super cute sister-in-law sent me an email with this and I just had to share. I tried this last night and it was so yummy!! Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Jeenyus10 said...

Awesome! You can make your own "warm delights" instead of buying them at the store. I am going to try this one!

The Eresuma Family said...

What a great way to share! Nice work and yummy too!

Cheryl said...

Oh how fun! I'm going to make that this week. Thanks love!

Katy said...

how interesting! i'm gonna try it although we have birthday cake, brownies, coffee cake, and choc chip cookies in our house right now!

Wendy said...

I tried your recipe! They're pretty yummy! I would just suggest adding a dash of salt, but that's just me. :)

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics