Monday, October 6, 2008

Mother/Son bowling party!











The boys had a mother/son bowling day for their school on Sunday. It was so fun. Grandma Pam even came and the boys were so excited. Joshua even won a free lunch at Noodles in the raffle. I love those boys so much!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like so much fun! You are the best mom! Love ya!

LaTour said...

Cute! What a fun idea! You all look so stylish! Darling boys!

Pam said...

Thanks for such a fun time!! I love the chance to be with my kids and grandkids. It was a lot of fun and what a bowler Joshua is, 115 he beat us all and tied the lady next to us!!!

Flash Jorgensen said...

115? WOW! That's better than I EVER do! What a fun little outing. Cute hat too by the way!

Jeenyus10 said...

What a blast! It usually is a mother/daughter thing and I will never get to do that! I should suggest something like that!

Katy said...

how fun! i love that you did that with the boys. i love your hat! so fall festive!

The Eresuma Family said...

Looks like a blast! Love the hat! I need to have you as a hat consultant as I've been looking for the "right" hat for years. Darling! Also need a tip on how to do a photo then writing and photo and writing on the blog page. Love ya!

Tiff and Rand said...

What a fun activity! You look adorable in hats by the way. And your blog is SO cute. Love all the pictures, and also your new photography blog. That's awesome! You'll do great with it...if you ever need to practice, my kids are ALWAYS available. ha!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics