Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Haunting from our little monsters!






This year we are a vampire, skeleton, and little red riding hood. They can't wait for halloween!

8 comments:

LaTour said...

So dang cute! Beautiful kids!!!

Jeenyus10 said...

What a great idea! You just dressed them up and took them to the photographers eh? I'll have to try that! Of course, Tim won't smile......

The Eresuma Family said...

Those turned out great! Love the Red riding hood and nice make up work on the boys! Adorable!

Katy said...

those are cute costumes. i like the new halloween themed blog! i was thinking of taking kendall dressed up and getting hers done too. she's 10 months today :(

Cheryl said...

How cute! It turned out so cute. Too bad I had a long day at work that day! I'm sad we didn't do it.

Pam said...

Those baby pictures are so cute!!! You are the best Mom ever. Your kids are so lucky to have you for a Mom. I love the pictures you had taken of the kids. They are all so cute, but growing up too fast!!! I love the music you put to the blog

Wendy said...

Super cute. You're so on top of things getting their halloween photos already! Good for you!

Anonymous said...

What a super cute sight:) I love the halloween theme - tons! You have the cutest family ever! Those little boys and little scoo are just precious! All your blogs pics are awesome......you must use a professional for all your pictures? Wow..... your husband is "cute and hot" plus I bet very smart, thoughtfull, supportive, and just a wonderful hubby all together!

Sweetie - The site looks great. You are the BLOG QUEEN!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics