My sweet baby girl is just growing up so fast before my eyes and I think because she is my last I want to hold on to every little thing as long as possible. Looking at this picture though, I realize that I am going to have to break her of that bink, bottle and blankie pretty soon and I am not looking forward to that at all. The boys never took to the binkie so that was never an issue for us. In just the last week or so she has become so attached to the bink and blankie wanting to have them both all the time no matter where we are. I give in because I want to hold on to this baby stage for as long as I can but I know it will just make it that much harder. Well, for now I just love that she drapes that blanket around her neck all on her own and hugs it tight as she walks around the house and probably will for years to come. As for the rest- it will happen sooner or later- sniff, sniff...
C+J the big day!
12 years ago

4 comments:
Nah, let her do it. She won't do it forever. They have to conform to the world soon enough as it is. Enjoy it while it lasts! :)
I feel your pain and sniffs on the last child syndrome. I'm trying to savor away and haven't even thought about bink removal yet. I'm in denial that she is old enough and probably always will be!
She is so dang cute! Let her do whatever she wants!!! I think it is adorable!
i agree with the other comments..let her be your baby just that much longer. it goes by so fast..
Post a Comment