Monday, October 27, 2008

Carving Pumpkins







"Finally!!" The boys said. They have been asking to carve their pumpkins everyday since we bought them. Sunday we gave in and they had a ball. Joshua carved some of his this year, he was pretty proud. Aubrey just loves to walk around the house carrying hers. Fun times at the Carter house!

3 comments:

Jeenyus10 said...

Cute pumpkins! They match those cute kids! We did ours on Saturday. I want to post pictures, but Tim won't let me take his!

LaTour said...

Since you are a better mom than I am- can you have my boys over next year for this tradition- I can't get over my OCD to do this in my own house, ha, ha! SO CUTE! I love the pictures!

The Eresuma Family said...

Pumpkins are looking good! Nice work! Love Aubrey's smile! Such a ham!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics