Joshua is the best big brother ever. Always looking out for his "sweet baby".....she is so lucky! I had so much fun taking pictures with my friend Steph today.....FINALLY! We have been talking about getting together forever and we finally made it happen. It was a little chaos and cold but I think we got some fun ones. See more on andreakphotos.blogspot.com
C+J the big day!
12 years ago

4 comments:
Very fun! I love the pictures. You're doing so well. I still just take pictures and haven't even messed with my settings. I need you to teach me a few things.
Pictures are awesome! It helps that your kids are so dang cute!
This is the Eresuma Family now! I see the confusion with Cheryl! LOL! Darling pics! Nice work! Can't wait to see you tomorow for photo shoot time!
oh, how cute I love the one with the kiss! You have such fun kids!
Post a Comment