I subscibe to babycenter.com and I get updates and tips for the ages my kids are. I thought this one was interesting and wanted to share. Looks like I am taking TV out of the bedrooms....that they don't really use that much anyway.
.
Is there a TV in your child's room? Take it out. That's the consensus of pediatricians and other child specialists.Putting a television in a child's room can harm his ability to learn, studies have shown. It can cause math and language test results to be significantly lower than among kids without in-room TV. One interesting finding: Kids who had the highest test scores by college had no TV in their room but did have a home computer (not necessarily in the bedroom).
C+J the big day!
13 years ago

1 comment:
no TV in the boys room..are you kidding blake would be up all night glued to it!!! good study i'll pass along to my friend who gave her 3 year old one for christmas!
Post a Comment