Saturday, January 24, 2009

Photowalking


I was so excited to attended my first photowalk today at Cactus and Tropicals in Draper. I joined this group called Photowalking Utah and it is a group of photographers, armature to pro, that meet once a month at different locations to take pictures and share what they know. My friend Steph told me about it and how much she loves it and all that she has learned by going. Everyone I met was so nice and it was so fun, especially since my sister-in-law Cheryl came too. I got some great pictures and I am excited to do the next one.

4 comments:

Jeenyus10 said...

Keep 'em coming, sister!

Cheryl said...

How fun! I love the picture!

The Eresuma Family said...

Nice one! I had a great time thanks for inviting me! Looking forward to next month!

Lisa said...

Beaituful Pics!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics