This was our little birthday party when daddy got home from work.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the BEST husband, my BEST friend, and the very BEST dad three kids could ask for. You are such a hard working, loving and thoughtful person and anyone is lucky to know you. You make all our dreams come true. We love you so much!!
Birthday Messages:
From Joshua (7)- "Happy Birthday daddy, I love you"
From Brady (5)- "Happy Birthday, lets have a great party and be a good boy"
From Scoo (Aubrey 18 months)- "Diysh" translation....Happy Birthday to my favorite daddy in the whole world!!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday to a very great friend too!!!!
Happy birthday Shane! I hope your day was great! I hope your trip to Maine was "uneventful" ;)
Happy Birthday to Shane! I am glad you guys had a good night celebrating the big birthday! Have a FANTASTIC YEAR!
Happy Birthday Shane! Cheers to a great bro in law!
Post a Comment