Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Blog Book

It's here!!! Got it today and I love it! It was a very simple process to get started and it is very easy to use. I would do it when you have a little time set aside. There is an option to have them layout the book for you automatically and then if you want to change something you can. I wish I would have made a few of my pictures bigger but I still love it! So much faster then scrapbooking and cheaper! There is even an option to give your book a price and put it for sale in their book store...funny.

Photobucket
.
.
Photobucket
.
.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Flash Jorgensen said...

Okay that is the cutest cover and back I have ever seen. Perfect choices! SO CUTE!! I'm so glad you tried it. Now I can! :)

Lisa said...

I love it! Can't wait to do one of my own!!

Jeenyus10 said...

Cool! That makes it so easy! I need to do this.

Kristi Veale said...

Andrea-

That turned out so dang cute! I love the front and back cover. Did you do from Blurb?

LaTour said...

This is awesome. How much was it? This is exactly what I wanted-now I don't have to feel badly for not scrapbooking! I love that you do these things first. Thanks!

The Eresuma Family said...

That turned out so cute!! Love it! What are the dimensions? Nice photographs as well!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics