Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

What a nice day it turned out to be. Finally SUN!! We started out very early this morning when Joshua woke us up at 5:30am so excited the Easter Bunny had come. Are you kidding me!? Man that kid gets excited. We sent him back to bed for a little bit but he didn't last long. We had to wake Brady up and they got to find eggs and open their baskets. Off to church we went and it was a very nice mass....very crowded. Then we went to Grandma Pam's and Grandpa John's for a yummy brunch and another egg hunt. Then back home for naps and round two at Grandma and Grandpa Carter's. I hope you all had a great Easter!!

Photobucket
.
.
Photobucket
.
.
Photobucket
.
.
Here are all the cute girls. Lots of Matilda Jane :) I wish it was a better pic but that is a little hard with 6 kids under the age of 5.
Photobucket
.
.
Here are the boys minus little Will who was napping. Brady wasted no time changing into the outfit grandma got him.
Photobucket
.
.
Here is Will and mommy.
Photobucket
.
.
My cute mom and dad.
Photobucket
.
.
Photobucket
.
.
This was a total coincidence that we all showed up in green and purple. It was so funny. Made for a fun picture though :) Nice picture skills Cheryl!
Photobucket
.
.
Photobucket
HAPPY EASTER!!

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very very cute! Did you guys plan the green..? I think you all look great! You and I looked like twins yesterday. I wore a white cardigan too! I'm glad you had a great Easter! Love you!

The DeBoer's said...

How cute are all of you! Love all the pics they you all look so pretty and Handsome!

Jeenyus10 said...

I want to know how you get your family to pose. When I ask to take people's pics, they all run and hide! Beautiful pics by the way!

Lisa said...

Looks like fun! I think it's funny you guys wore the same colors and didn't know it! Beautiful family!

The Eresuma Family said...

These look great in terms of sharpness!! Nice Work!! What are you using?!!

LaTour said...

Great pictures! I think it is so funny that you and your siblings matched so well...isn't that cute! Your kids look adorable...love it! I love seeing all the cousins, etc!

Katy said...

awesome pictures! you take such good ones...come to AZ and take some for me :)

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness! I love the green and purple! It looks like you got some cute pictures to cherish with your family.

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics