This is my 200th post on my bloggety blog!!! Woot Woot!!
Dear sweet blog,
Thank you so much for letting me spill my guts out day after day as a reminder of how lucky I am and what a great life I have. You've seen me through the good and the bad and all the in between. I love you dear sweet blog and I have so much fun connecting with all my friends and family through your lovely internet abilities. You are my daily therapy. This is the best way (I think) to keep all my memories in one place and share them at the same time. Happy 200th!! I hope to have hundreds more!
Sooo- when I googled the #200 this is what I got....hmmmm??
PS-You can now turn your blog into a book- Holla! go to http://www.blurb.com/ I will let you know how mine turns out!

4 comments:
Congrats on # 200 Wow!! That is dedication!! Can't wait to hear about the book!! Will your first 200 fit in one book?!
Sweet! I can't wait to see the book. I knew you would find a way! Congrats on 200. I am not even close I am on 119. I need more exciting things going on in my life!
I have to say you are the best blogger. Always keeping it updated and very fun. It's always refreshing to read what you have to say! Happy 200 to you! I don't even know to tell how many I have -- I know it's not even close! I will have to look into doing that book!
Cool! That is great. How do you know how many you have? Do you have to do a manual count or is there somewhere you can look? I will have to look into that book idea. No need to scrap book anymore! (j/k!)
Post a Comment