That is Aubrey's favorite thing right now. Saying "BYE". Everywhere we go, everyone we see, at bed time, at nap time, just turning the corner at home....it is always "bye" with a little wave. It is just the cutest thing ever. This week I have been selling off all of her baby stuff. Everytime I bring something up from the basement she wants to play with it. Today I brought up her car seat for a darling girl that came by for it. I am so glad I caught these photos of Aubrey one last time in her seat. As the very cute prego girl left with the seat Aubrey stood at the door and yelled "bye" over and over as she waved.
Here is her first day in that seat-
.
.
Here is her last day-
.




4 comments:
It is not fair how fast they grow! I can't believe how tiny she was in that first photo!
I know exactly how you feel. I sold ALL of Gentry's stuff yesterday and it was very sad to see her car seat, stroller, bassinet and swing go! It was pretty sad about it, but I will buy new stuff for our little guy now.
It makes you realize how quickly they grow..way too fast.
How cute is she? She's a big girl now!
Post a Comment