So, secretly I was holding a little fun contest in honor of my 200th blog post. Yes- I have the best friends ever and I am so Lucky to have such faithful blog readers and commenters. I love comments! In keeping with the 200 theme I decided when I did my 200 post that the #2 commenter would be the winner of a $10 gift card. So, that means you Em!!! See....you say you never win anything :) Well, a $10 Target card is coming your way. Thank you to all my fabulous friends and family that read my blogs and encourage me day after day with unconditional love. Love you all!!
PS- a couple people have asked me how I know how many posts I have. Go under "New Post" and then click "edit posts" and at the top of your posts it says how many you have done.
C+J the big day!
12 years ago

5 comments:
Dangit! The one I didn't comment on! lol Love ya! And I love reading your posts!
SWEET! I am so excited! You are the best and I LOVE your blog! Now we can go stock up on candy! You just made my day! Love ya! I finally won something.... Maybe your luck is rubbing off on me!
200 posts! That doesn't seem possible..I LOVE your blog..I love how it keeps us in touch.
What a fun idea! So creative you are!
You sneaky!
Post a Comment