Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Here comes Santa Clause...

On Sunday my mom had a fun little Christmas get together with a very special guest. After dinner we were all sitting around singing Christmas Carols and in walked Santa and Mrs.Clause. I have never seen a bunch of kids so excited in my life. I can't remember who it was but I heard one of them say, "I can't believe he came to Grandma's house!!". Everyone got a turn sitting on his lap to ask for something special and then he gave them each a very cute prize and treat. After Santa went home we all signed little Will's cast. He broke his leg a few weeks ago. So sad. It is the very first cast for the Eresuma family. Hopefully it will be the last. If you need any special favors from Santa let me know, Santa and Mrs. Clause are my Uncle and Aunt...who knew right!? Don't tell anyone I am related to Santa, it will be our little secret :)...hahaha! It was a very fun night!
.

Sining Christmas carols. Yes- even the boys sang :)
.
.
.
Isabelle and Joshua both did a solo. They were great!
.
Time for Santa!!!!
.
Joshua was first in line...he was SO excited!
.
.
Aubrey wouldn't sit with Santa...we did finally get her to go to Mrs. Clause.
.
.
Cast signing time. The kids really loved this. Will, not so much :)
.
.

8 comments:

Beverly said...

How fun! We do Santa and Mrs. Clause at our family party too. Does your Aunt and Uncle visit other homes???

Cheryl said...

How cute is that! I love it!

Katy said...

That is so cute!! I love Santa and Mrs Claus..they look so real! Aubrey looked so cute with her pink cheeks! Poor little Will he's so tiny to have that cast. What happened?

andreaKphotography said...

He fell down 2 stairs...TWO! He landed just right and..snap. Poor little guy :(

Suzanne Plant said...

That tiny cast makes me so sad! I want to have relatives like that! How cool for family parties! The only parties I can use my relatives for have to be scary Halloween themed.

Flash Jorgensen said...

Super cute pictures. I love it, but can hardly believe it's even time for Christmas parties! What the heck? Santa and Mrs. Clause are awesome! So cute and fun! Sounds like a fun Sunday evening for sure!

Jeenyus10 said...

That is funny she wouldn't sit with Mr Santa but she would with Mrs Santa. You'll have to put that one in her book! Looks like fun! Poor broken leg baby! He looks happy though!

The Eresuma Family said...

What a great time! You captured some great photos! Good work! Love our fam pic you took too! Thank you!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics