I love traditions! When I was little, every year for Christmas Eve we got pajamas from my mom and dad. Now, every year that is what my kids get on Christmas Eve. Every year since Brady was a baby we have taken a photo at Sweet Briar Hollow with Santa (the one on my header). I love seeing how we have changed every year. We have tradtions through out the year, but for some reason the Christmas tradtions seem to be my favorite. I think if Shane had to pick a favorite tradition it would be Kurt Bestor. This year marks our 9th year going to see his Christmas concert. A few years back we thought it would be great to start taking friends to enjoy it with us. We take new friends every year and this year it was Joey and Nicole. We had such a blast and it was once again an amazing concert. Thanks for going with us guys! Next year is the big 10 year Anniversary!!! Who will we take....hmmmmmm :)








4 comments:
How fun that you got to meet the guest singer. I didn't get tickets this year since I thought I would be busy with a new baby, but here I am still prego. Jake is going to owe me big for missing the concert this year. I think I even cried over missing it. Wow I am done being prego!
I love going to Kurt Bester, but I have only been once! I need to get on the ball and think about getting tickets early in the season so I don't miss it!
I love the point n shoot pics! I also love that cute flower pin on your cardi! ...hmm maybe next year US!!!! wouldn't that be a blast?!
Looks like such a fun night! I love date nights.
Post a Comment