Sunday, December 6, 2009

Miss you!

Where would we be without them. Those friends that touch your life in ways you just can't explain. The ones that were there from the beginning and will be there until the end. They know all the stories and are on that list of the first ones to call with big news. The ones that laugh with you over the times that could just make you cry, and would cry with you until it is time to laugh again. The friends that make your heart happy. Katy is one of those friends to me. Our lives are so parallel it's a little crazy sometimes. Even though she lives so far away, it is like she never left thanks to the dear sweet internet. Oh internet how I love your blogging, facebook, and email talents. Thank you from the bottom of my heart :)
.
Katy, Gary and their darling baby girl Kendall made a trip out this past weekend and it was such a blast. Hopefully next time they will bring their boys who are the same ages as Joshua and Brady. Katy and I packed it in and the time went by way to fast. It seems like we had just hugged hello and it was already time to hug goodbye. We shopped, ate and braved the cold weather to take some photos of little Kendall. We hope to visit them in warm Arizona in the next month or so. I can't wait! Katy, I am so glad you came out and I wish it had been a longer stay. I miss you already :) Love you!

2 comments:

Katy said...

I love and miss you too! I had a blast this weekend it was so fun. Can't wait to see you all again soon. I'd love a copy of the photos of us together..they're turned out great of course! I'm still in awe of Kendall's pics.

Beverly said...

It was very fun to hang out and visit. Sorry I didn't have the baby while you were here. Guess you'll just have to come back soon to see him.

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics