Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!!

This was one of our best yet! This year Christmas Eve was at my moms and we had a blast. My mom holds a shuffle board contest and the competition was fierce :) Each age group had a prize and the adults duked it out for 3 prizes. I was so excited when Shane won first place and when he opened his prize I thought the boys might have a heart attack. It was a Wii!!!! Oh my goodness were we excited and in total disbelief. Mom you rock! My brother took 2nd, a clothes steamer. My sister-in-law Cheryl got 3rd, an automatic soap dispenser (hope you are feeling better Cheryl). The kids opened gifts galore and then it was home to bed to wait for the big man. Joshua was up at 1:00am already so excited to go. Oh-and by the way, just missed Santa by the skin of his teeth if you know what I mean. We sent him back to bed and got all the kids up at 6:00am. Then it was off to Grandma and Grandpa Carters to start again! It was 2 days filled with love and laughter. There are so many warm memories I loved and will hold in my heart forever, and even forever will not be long enough. Happy Holidays All!
.

On our way to Grandma Pam and Grandpa John's for Christmas Eve
.
.
.
Lets Shuffle!!
.
The toddler group :) Mazie won first place in this group.
.
The kinder group. Addie took home first.
.
The boys. Brady won this round.
.
And the adults....I love all the different faces people made. Go Shaner!! Way to bring it home :)
.
Off to bed to wait for Santa!!!! SANTA!! I love that the boys held hands on their own :)
.
Woo Hoo!! Santa was here!!
.
.
.
.
.
Off to Gandma and Grandpa Carter's. It's a tight fit, but we love it that way :)
.
Leesha got Shane's mom all these old musicals she loves. It was hilarious watching her open them, she loved them so much.
.
The kids were spoiled!
.
My favorite Christmas photo! This is Christmas to me :)
.
Love to you all! XOXO

5 comments:

Katy said...

Love it! Love you! Merry Christmas!! Santa brought us a Wii too! The boys love it. My fave photos were the last one of you and Shane and the one of the 3 wearing their PJs.

The DeBoer's said...

How cute! Looks like your Christmas was just wonderful!

Beverly said...

Looks like it was a great Christmas. I love the shuffle board contest. Jesse wants to get one in our basement.

Jeenyus10 said...

Man, that is some fierce competition! The look of concentration on those faces! I love the one of Aubrey and Virginia too, precious! I like the one of you and Shane at the end as well! Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Next time I see you, I am getting even for the present you gave us. So yummy by the way!!!

Pam said...

It certainly was a Christmas filled with fun and laughter. We love everyone over and had a wonderful Christmas this year. Thanks again for the Turduckin!!!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics