Saturday, August 2, 2008

10 years later......



I cannot believe that is has been ten years since Shane and I said "I DO". When I think back to all the things we have done and been through together I am so amazed. I never thought I would love Shane more than I did on our wedding day and through the years it has grown even stronger than I ever thought possible. Our relationship has been tested so many times and we have always come out on top loving each other. In the past ten years we have started a successful business, remodeled and lived in 5 different houses, brought 3 beautiful children into this world, and I still get butterflies when we kiss. I feel like I can't even remember what life was like before kids and I would never want to go back. We have lived such joy and are so blessed to have all three of them. I am so proud of our family and I love the life we live. Shane is such an amazing husband and I am so lucky to have a man love me like he does. I am so excited for the next 10 years and the 50 after that. I would never want to share my life with anyone else and I will love Shane always, forever, and no matter what!! Happy 10th Anniversary to the BEST husband ever. I LOVE YOU!


Well, we are off to celebrate and we will be thinking of you all in Hawaii..........Yipee!!

No comments:

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics