Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day Of School!






I cannot believe the summer is over already. It really flew by for us. We did a lot of fun things and really enjoyed it so I think that is why is went so fast. It is so quite in my house right now with the boys gone and Aubrey down for a nap. I know she will miss them so much. They entertain her all day, which helps me a ton. I had to fight the tears a little when we left Brady, I cannot believe he will be gone all day. Kindergarten will be so fun for him though and I know Joshua will love 2nd grade.....yikes 2nd grade, I can't believe it!!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh how fun! I can't believe you have a 2nd grader! Just think 4 more years for Aubrey! LOL! I'm excited about Swiss Days! It will be fun, I know Ty will be fine with her!

Katy said...

Another milestone today with Brady starting Kindergarten! Can't believe all the boys are in school full time now. Time is going by so quick. At least we've got 4 for you and 5 for me more years with our baby girls :)

Wendy said...

Holy cow. Your summer is over already? I've still got a week left. Cute pics!

Jeenyus10 said...

I love the solitude when they're gone, but I also hate it because they are growing up! It is moving so fast I feel like I am missing it even though I am right there! (Damn we have some handsome boys!)

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics