Happy Birthday to one of my very BEST friends ever!! I don't have a picture of her because she is not big on picture taking but she is beautiful inside and out. Sooo, we have been friends now for what 100 years or so (haha). It feels like we have been friends all our lives and I am so proud of the friendship we have. I hope you know what an amazing, special, giving person you are and how much you truly mean to me. I know that you would drop anything to be there for me and I am so thankful to have a friend like you. It scares me a little sometimes how our brains are on such the same wave length all the time, it is so funny! You get all my jokes, you listen to all my complaining, you are always on my side, and you never let me down. Thank you for being you! I wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY EM, and many more to come. Love you!
C+J the big day!
12 years ago

1 comment:
OH! ANDREA! That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me- thank you so much! Thanks for the phone message too! You are truly the best friend anyone can ask for- I am so LUCKY to have YOU as a friend. Thanks for making my birthday so special! I can't wait to make my Sprinkle cupcakes (and it is a good thing..because we got there AFTER it closed in California)! Thank you so much- you are the best!
Em
Post a Comment