Saturday, August 2, 2008

Our Wedding- August 8, 1998

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I LOVE your slide show! I can't believe it's been 10 years! Congrats! HAve so much fun in Hawaii! We'll go to lunch when you get back!

Jeenyus10 said...

Wow, ten years! I can't believe it has been that long already! We are right behind you! Have fun in Hawaii. Drink some Kona for me!

The Eresuma Family said...

Congrats on the big 10! Cheers! So excited to hear about the trip! Aloha and Enjoy!! Love the blog! And thanks for my lesson!

Cheryl said...

It was so good to hear from you today! I'm glad you're having fun and did a lot of shopping. You're going to love Maui! Can't wait to see you when you get back! Of course, we'll go to lunch!!

Wendy said...

Congrats on 10 years! I can't believe it's been that long... we're right behind you. How fun to put your wedding pictures up. Fun to see how much you have changed.

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics