The boys were so excited it snowed today and could not wait to get home from school and play in it. Today is their short day (out at 12:30) so they were happy. I am happy because they are out of my hair while Aubrey takes a nap. It is crazy that we go from 60 and sunny to 30 and snowing .......that's Utah for ya!
C+J the big day!
12 years ago

5 comments:
yikes it's one of our first days of winter too..only 74 today! looks like fun for the boys..i'm sure you watched from the window!
Sure- Rub it in Katy :)
I'm glad they like it because I HATE it! :)
I love the looks of snow.......but it makes me sad because we never see anyone! Glad the boys enjoy it........to have the energy of kids! Love ya!
Winter here we come! The girls are asking to go sledding now! And of course when will Santa be here? Fun pics!
Post a Comment