Saturday, November 29, 2008

Yipee! Christmas Time




We got the kids their very own REAL Christmas tree (smells so yummy!) They picked out all the decorations and Joshua even bought the star on top with his own money. They were very proud. Aubrey wasn't a whole lot of help, she just wanted to eat the candy canes :)











It's official! The tree is up, the lights are on the house, the decorations are out, the music is playing, and the blog is decked! Christmas time is here and I am so HAPPY!! I just love the holiday season and spending time with my family and friends. The kids have already watched Home Alone twice and I am sure many more times to come. I never thought I would find someone who loves Christmas more than me until I met Shane. He is Mr. Christmas and it is so fun. I hope everyone is having a good weekend. HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

6 comments:

LaTour said...

Yahoo! Christmas time! I love it too! I love the blog! I am sure your house looks AWESOME! Can't wait to see it!

Jeenyus10 said...

My kids are ready for the tree too. I am a slacker, I usually have it up by now too. Stupid homework! It looks good!

Cheryl said...

How cute! I love how festive you are! I love all your pictures. You are an amazing mom! Can you be mine too? Love you!

The Eresuma Family said...

Looks like a fun time! I love this time of year! I've been counting down the days for over a month now! Love the festive decked out blog!

Lisa said...

I love this time of year also! I wish we could have the decorations up all year! Love ya!

Cheryl said...

I love their little tree! Gentry will have her own little tree in her room! I love Aubrey's red sweater dress, Gentry has the same one! Great minds... think a like!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics