Friday, November 14, 2008

So Pretty

















I got Aubrey some Matilda Jane clothes and when I tried this outfit on her I just had to take some photos. Such a girlie girl. I love it! I am going ot have a Trunk show for their new spring line when it comes out. Start saving now ladies...you will want everything! (Steph I still want to take all the girls and go do pics sometime)

4 comments:

The Eresuma Family said...

So Cute! Love the tracks! Addie is getting this same shirt!! Nice taste as usual!! As of last night I'm officially a member of the D SLR club! Yahoo!

The Eresuma Family said...

P.S. Nice leading lines and use of rule of thirds!

Pam said...

What a beautiful baby and what great pictures. She is so lucky to have such a wonderful MOM!! She will never have to worry about being the girly girl.

Lisa said...

She is gorgeous! And your photos are amazing keep it up and will be paying you to take photos!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics