we are not so sure
treats!
We had such a good time up in Park City this weekend. Em, Tiff, Amber and myself all met up after some shopping at the outlets. We went to a yummy dinner at Zoom (I highly recommend the ribs YUM!) Then we went back to the house where we had all brought up treats to snack on...OK- pig out on! Amber made super yummy cupcakes and gave us each our own little box to take home. It was a nice break from the everyday mom job and it was so fun to just chat and laugh...a lot of laughing. There were even a few ghost stories, lets leave those out next time :) Thanks gals for such a fun time. Thanks Em for having us up!!

3 comments:
I LOVE Park City! It is one of my favorite places to go (besides camping!) That sounds like EXACTLY what I need, a mommy get away! But for now, I will have to focus on your pics and dream! :)
That WAS so much fun! Why didn't you recommend the Halibut, you didn't like it? HAHA! Good times. Too bad we didn't get to meet up at the outlets to shop. Oh well, I do have the right number now...do you? Hehe.
Such great therapy isn't it! Good for you - you deserve it!!
Post a Comment