Monday, November 10, 2008

Psycho Blog Stalkers!

A lot of people are going private and I totally understand. I may do it soon myself. If you want to track who comes and goes from your blog just sign up on feedjit.com and put a live traffic feed on your blog ( check mine out at the bottom of my blog). Also I suggest you all go under your settings and change the google setting to NO so people can't find you from that. I had a lot of people on my live feed that came from google and I didn't even know that was a setting. I enjoy sharing with my friends, and even friends of friends who want to wander over. Don't let the psychos ruin our fun blogging!!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

You can also block people from copying your photos from your blog!

Katy said...

took your advice and added the live feed and turned the google setting off. scary stuff and you have to be careful.

Lisa said...

Go here http://www.brownielocks.com/stopcopying.html
Get the code for no right clicking so they can't steal our photos! It is the second code about images just add a html gadget

Jeenyus10 said...

Good advice gals. I wondered about this when I first started doing it. Why do idiots always have to ruin the fun!

Flash Jorgensen said...

Excellent ideas gals. Thanks for sharing these tips!!!!

The Eresuma Family said...

Wow! Thank you so much for all the great advice. I knew nothing about all the possible precautions out there! Thank you for all the help! Keep me posted! Love ya!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics