My cute mom. We gave my mom and dad the front row seats and we sat up on 4th row with 97 (Jerry).
We had so much fun at the Utes game on Saturday! They kicked butt again!! 48 to 24 the Utes rocked the house and we loved every minute. We started out at the tailgate with lots of yummy food and tons of laughing with friends. My mom and dad came and had a great time too. My cute mom even brought me a pair of gloves in case I forgot, I guess you never stop being a mom :) Thanks everyone for such a fun time. GO UTES!!!!



4 comments:
I loved it! So much fun! You have to tell me how you made those darling collages! Love ya!
Go Utes! Love the collages! What a great game that was!! Yahoo!
How cute you're such a good blogger!
We want to thank you again for those great tickets and for the great time we had, especially the cute visitor that came to see us. You do such cute things with your blog I just love to click in and see it!!! Love ya
Post a Comment