We did family pictures with Shane's side of the family, and I think they turned out nice.
What a cute family he has! Leesha, Babette, LeRoy, Virgina, Sheila, Shane.
C+J the big day!
12 years ago
We did family pictures with Shane's side of the family, and I think they turned out nice.
What a cute family he has! Leesha, Babette, LeRoy, Virgina, Sheila, Shane.
8 comments:
Fun! It is always so hard to get everyone together because of schedules and everything. It is almost amazing that we even try to take them. But then you look at them and see how great they turn out, it is all worth it. Cute!
Oops, that wasn't Tim that said that, I am logged on as him! (This is Jaylene)
Beautiful family!!!
How cute! It turned out to be a great day! Did you have your boys "pop their collar?" LOL
What a gorgeous looking fam! So adorable! Love ya!
Love the new family pics!
The family pictures turned out great!!! I'm glad some families get the sun on their picture day!!
love the new family photo on your blog..how'd you get everyone to look that good and smile!!
Post a Comment