


What a great Christmas we had!! Everyone was healthy and happy....besides the early wake up call. Umm- Joshua was up at 1:30am ready to do Christmas...are you kidding me!! We sent him back to bed and he came in again at 2:00am and 2:30am and then finally at 3:00am he was all upset because he was just so excited and didn't have a clock in his room to know what time it is. Shane got his cell phone and set an alarm for 5:30am and said don't come back in until the alarm goes off. Sure enough at 5:30am sharp he was at our bedside again! We woke Brady up but let Aubrey sleep...and she did until 9:00am. The boys were just crazy excited and got right to it! A few favorites were a video camera, Pixos and Tri-bot for Joshua. Brady loved his RC buggy and Martian Matter. They both of course loved their new Webkinz. When Aubrey finally decided to roll out of bed, she loved her little red kitchen, Cabbage Patch baby and her Tinker Bell 4-wheeler. It was such a fun morning and then it was off to a much needed nap before we start all over again at Grandma Pam and Grandpa John's house. Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:
Looks like Santa was good to everyone! You all look beautiful as usual! And I love your hair!
How fun! I am glad you had a great Christmas..and everyone was healthy! How great is that?! Wonderful! Great pictures and that red kitchen is so cute. I can't believe Joshua was up that many times...how cute...let's catch up soon! Cole got Pixo's too- so you will have to teach us how to do it- we tried today but it was a little over our heads...ha, ha
Our kids always sleep in and it is Terry that goes and wakes them up. I told him he was crazy, he didn't realize other kids get up so early, but then I realized, he is a BIG kid! Looks like a fun time!
ADORABLE RED KITCHEN!!!! Love it, I'm sure Aubrey will too! Looks like it was a great Christmas at your house. Love the family picture. Who gets that dressed up on Christmas Day? Totally cute. Love the PJ's, where'd you get them this year?
Post a Comment