Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Kurt Bestor Christmas

Having a great time at dinner!

This is Dave's great photography skills at work :)

They boys enjoying lobster..HA!

A race to the show...I think everyone's face says it all. Slow down Shane!! PS- Dave I love your purse :)

We made it...with side aches that is.

Shane so happy to be at Kurt Bestor!!!


We had so much fun last night with some very good friends. Dave and Lisa (Happy 10 year anniversary Wednesday) and Jesse and Bev. We went to the Melting Pot for dinner and it was soooo yummy and sooooo fun! We laughed and ate A LOT! Once again were racing to make the show on time (like last year) and after just eating a big meal that is not fun. After all the speed walking we missed the first song by 10 seconds! They were closing the door as we were running up the stairs. JIP!! Shane was not so happy since this is his favorite concert. We have made Kurt Bestor a Christmas tradition since my mom and dad took all of us the first time 9 years ago. Yes, 9 Kurt Bestor concerts we have been to and Shane just loves it! Bevy was so excited when she took a service call for Kurt's fireplace the other day, she was a little star struck :) I think it's pretty cool we sold Kurt Bestor his fireplace :) I am so glad we have started to share this fun night with friends and we really had a great time. Thanks guys for making the Kurt Bestor 20 year celebration concert so fun!! See ya next year-Bevy volunteered to sleep out to get us front row seats :)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

We had so much fun! Thank you for making us part of your tradition! I can't wait until next year! Also can't wait for your birthday!! Love ya!

The Eresuma Family said...

Sounds like a fun tradition! Just wish Neil D. would come each year! 5 more days!!

Beverly said...

I had 2 blisters on the bottom of my feet the next day from running downtown in high heel boots! But it was all worth it. I sleep out if you do!

LaTour said...

So fun! I am jealous you went to the Melting Pot-yummy! I am glad you guys had so much fun!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics