Sunday, December 14, 2008

Keeping Busy



With it being so cold and snowy I had to keep finding ways to keep the boys busy and this might be my best idea yet! It took Joshua almost a half an hour to set this up and he was so proud. He did it three times.

4 comments:

Jeenyus10 said...

Good idea. Did they fight at all? That seems to be the thing going on at my house lately. Fight, fight, fight, about EVERYTHING! I think they want to go camping too!

The Eresuma Family said...

Great idea!

Flash Jorgensen said...

Very creative! I'm going to have to use that idea. Sky might like it. She had Dora dominos.

LaTour said...

These dominoes are cool- it took me a minute to figure out what they were- very smart idea! I know what you mean- trying to find things for kids to do when it is snowing...so much fun!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics