Thursday, December 11, 2008

I want to see your Christmas Tree!!


So as much fun as the fridge post was, I am ready for a new Tag. I would love to have the time to go to every one's houses to see all of your Christmas Trees but that is just not going to happen. If you are reading this post you are tagged to post a picture of your tree. I am excited to see every one's. Here is mine :)

4 comments:

Jeenyus10 said...

You're so smart! What a great idea! I promise I will take a picture of mine as soon as I get it up tomorrow!

Jeenyus10 said...

Oh, by the way, yours is super cute!

Katy said...

love the tree! we're going tomorrow to cut one down. we set up our fake one but the ornaments are halfway to the top! looks funny but works with Kendall.

LaTour said...

CUTE TREE! Of course nothing else for you...so cute.

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics