Thank you so much to all my wonderful friends and family for making my birthday such a special one!! It was such a great day, starting with big hugs and kisses from my 3 beautiful kids, my mom and dad took me to a fun lunch and Shane topped the day with a yummy dinner and a movie. We saw "Marley and Me" and it was so dang cute! I highly recommend it (bring tissues).
I am so lucky to have so many great people around me. All the phone calls, emails, blog posts, and special treats just made my day. Em those cupcakes were soooo yummy, thanks again! I love you all so much! Thank you!!!
C+J the big day!
12 years ago

3 comments:
You are such a beautiful person and we are so glad you had such a great birthday!!! We love you Dad and Mom
I'm glad you had a great day! Luv ya!
You deserve every bit! I would love to go to dinner sometime!
Post a Comment