We had a great time this weekend up at Shane's mom and dad/Dave and Leesha's cabin in Wyoming. It was so beautiful up there. I could have just taken pictures all day, oh wait, I did!
Here is our 4th of July weekend story.
.
When we got there friday afternoon, Aubrey was so happy to be free after a 2 1/2 hour car ride. Props to Target for her super cute outfit. I love Target. A lot!
Here is our 4th of July weekend story.
.
When we got there friday afternoon, Aubrey was so happy to be free after a 2 1/2 hour car ride. Props to Target for her super cute outfit. I love Target. A lot!
.
Joshua and Brady got some energy out as well.
.
I had a chat with the girls on the porch, and took pictures of course.
.
So serious.
.
Shane went for a Rhino ride.
.
We had a yummy dinner and then, as always, Smores! Brady was kickn' it old school with sticks instead of a roaster. Way to keep it real buddy.
.
How cute is he?!!
.
What are you guys looking at?
.
Saturday we woke up to a beautiful 4th of July day! I love that she is looking at Joshua.
.
Picture by Brady, thanks buddy! I have to train them early if I want to exist in our family pictures. :) Check out those guns! Dear Aubrey, thanks for being chunky so my arms can be buff. Love, mommy.
.
We headed into town to get some fireworks. Joshua was about to pass out when he walked into this store. It was Hilarious. He didn't know where to start.
.
Wyoming knows how to do it up right!
.
When we got back they all decided to take a trip down the river.
.
I wasn't so sure about it, but Shane seemed to think it was okay to take the boys.
.
So when the first tube came down empty I was a little nervous. When the second tube came down empty I was scared.
.
When Shane came around the corner with no kids in the boat I was freaking out! I guess it got a little rough so they all got out on the side of the river and sent Shane down alone to make sure all was okay before they all go. Whoosh. Okay-breath.
.
They had a great time coming down. Yes-I am fully recovered from my heart attack.
.
Ready for another run.
.
Brady gave up another river run for a 4 wheeler ride. He did what ever he could to get a ride all weekend. Thanks Dave and Ron for all the rides :)
.
The girls. Babette, Leesha, Sheila.
.
The boys. Shane, Dave, Ron, Scott.
.
After hours of "how much longer" It was time to go do fireworks. We have never seen anything like this. We went to a park in town to light ours and apparently that is what everyone else there does. Of course- we are talking awesome, huge, go in the air kind. We were right in the middle of our own huge show. Everywhere you looked people were letting them off. It was so cool! Shout out to Wyoming. Hollla!
.
.
Some of our weak Utah fireworks (the boys still loved).
.
Aubrey did not like it at first. Daddy kept her safe.
.
Shane kept us laughing with his Michael Jackson moves. Yes, we listened to MJ all weekend. Shane is just heart broken.
.
.
On Sunday morning we went to Whitney lake for some fishing.
.
.
It was so pretty!
Whew! I think that was my longest post ever!! Thanks for sticking with me :) The end.































5 comments:
How fun! You take some pretty pics!
That looked like the most fun weekend ever!!! What a great family get together!!! Watch out California here come the Carters!!! Hope you have as much fun there!!! Love ya Mom
That is the kind of camping I like! Trees, water, green, (hopefully equals cooler temps!) Looks like a great time!
Looks like a fun weekend!
The pictures are awesome! It looked like a blast! I loved the picture of the lake....makes me want to go there.
Post a Comment