Monday, July 27, 2009

Legoland!

The whole reason to go to San Diego was for Legoland. The boys were crazy excited for it. We tried to talk them into Disneyland, because that's where Shane and I wanted to go, but they wouldn't budge. Well, 8 hours of Legoland later the kids were pooped! They had a blast on all the rides and at the splash park. Yes, a HUGE splash park. If you go make sure to pack the swim suits. Thank goodness a friend told us to or we would have been in trouble. PS-do the face painting after the splash park. We did not. Oops. This was a great place for kids under 10, not a lot of big kid rides. Check out our fun day!

Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Aubrey had fun in this ball launching house while the boys did a rollercoaster.
Photobucket
.
This was Brady's favorite ride, of course.
Photobucket
.
I am pretty sure the splash park was Joshua's favorite. The floor was green so it made his skin a funky color, hence the black and white :)
Photobucket
.
It had a huge splash bucket.
Photobucket
..
I think this is my only picture at Legoland. Well, at least there is proof I was there :)
Photobucket
.
Aubrey loved the train ride. They did it 3 times. I love it when there are no lines!! It really wasn't that busy when we were there. This ride had artichokes growing in the middle of it. So cool. I wanted to pick one :) YUM!
Photobucket
.
They loved the rock wall.
Photobucket
.
Brady gave it a good effort. He didn't make it very high.
Photobucket
.
Joshua was awesome! He made it all the way to the top!!
Photobucket
.
Face painting was so fun to watch. Aubrey sat very still, she loved it!
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
The boys got spiders. They are all about the full face painting. It was a great day!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kristi Veale said...

6:46 AM! That is way to early to be blogging. Your pictures are so fun. Looks and sounds like you guys had a blast iin Cali.

Flash Jorgensen said...

THOSE ARE AWESOME! My fav is of Aubrey looking at her painted face in the mirror. Great image! Looks like a lot of fun!!! The splash park looks fabulous!

Jeenyus10 said...

Wow, I think if I took Topher there, I would never see him again!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics