Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Last stop!

Well, to wrap up our vacation I will leave you with our last stop...Sea World!! It was a fun and WET day. When we got there Joshua could not wait to go on the Lost City of Atlantis ride. They got soaked!! This was in the first hour we were there and they were still wet when we left the park. Well, that might be also because they wanted to sit in the splash zone at the dolphins, and we let them. Shamu was the very first thing we did so we did not let them be in the splash zone for that. It was a great day of sea life fun and then back to the hotel to relax before our road trip home.
.

On our way to Sea World!! Umm...Brady-over here! I swear I can get Aubrey to look at the camera more then him.
Photobucket
.
First stop, a few souvenirs.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Next stop, SHAMU!!!
Photobucket
.
Man I love my camera!
Photobucket
.
The Lost City of Atlantis ride.
Photobucket
.
Checking out some star fish. The last time we were here and showed Brady the star fish at 18 months old....he tried to eat it. I love that memory.
Photobucket
.
Sea World flashback (2002). Check out little chunky Joshua (3yrs old) in the bottom left corner :)
Photobucket
.
Next, my favorite, the dolphins!! I WILL swim with dolphins one day.
Photobucket
.
Did I mention I LOVE my camera??
Photobucket
.
It was a GREAT vacation!! I don't think I wanted to pull my hair out once. YEAH!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jeenyus10 said...

Looks so fun and cool! I think I would have sat in the splash zones too!

Lisa said...

Looks like a fabulous vacation!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics