Tuesday, July 21, 2009

San Diego or bust!

We packed the car with what seemed like our whole house. Yes, I am pretty sure the kitchen sink was somewhere in that heap of what seems to be the essentials for 1 week. We drove to California for our annual Carter vacation and it was a blast! The boys could not wait to get going on our itinerary of Legoland, Sea World, and the beach. Joshua was SO excited to get to the beach. This is where I will start. If I try to post the whole vacation all at once you would probably have to take a break to see your kids off to college, so I will break it up. The beach was amazing in all it's wonder. The boys were in love and could have stayed in that cold water all day. The excitement in their faces was worth the sand in every crevice. Aubrey was not so sure at first. I think the never ending huge body of water was a little much for her but she warmed up and went in. Daddy was there to help her along. It was a great day!!

Joshua loving it!
Photobucket
.
Brady loving it!
Photobucket
.
Aubrey taking it slow.
Photobucket
.
The boys keeping her safe.
Photobucket
.
Daddy capturing her first ocean experience.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
n
.
Photobucket
.
My favorite picture!
Photobucket
.
Bath time! They needed a good soak to get all that salt and sand off. I still think we brought some home. :)
Photobucket

6 comments:

The Eresuma Family said...

looks like a great trip and you look awesome in your bikini!!

Kristi Veale said...

Looks like you had a great trip! I'm jealous. I really want to go back to CA. Love all the pictures!

Lisa said...

I love the beach!! Makes me want to live in CA! So fun!

Katy said...

hot mama you!!! awesome pics..looks like everyone enjoyed the beach!

Jeenyus10 said...

They make it look warm! I think I would rather bring home sand from the beach than bring home Dunes sand. Or maybe not, who knows!

Pam said...

Your vacation looked like so much fun. It is great that you plan a yearly vacation. Your kids better never complain about their childhood, they have it great!!!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics