Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Hotel

One word, AWESOME! A word I extremely over use these days, but there is just not another more appropriate to describe where we stayed. Our Hotel was La Costa Resort and Spa . It was less then 10 minutes from Legoland and about 30 minutes from Sea World. Personally, I could have just stayed at the hotel by the pool with a frosty drink every day but the kids were not having it when I tried to talk them out of Shamu and Legos. They might have possibly caved if I let them play at the arcade all day. JK. It really was nothing short of fabulous and the kids would agree. This resort had it all. A splash park, a shallow pool with a sand beach, a regular pool, water slides for the kids and a little water slide for the younger kiddos. I could go on and on about how beautiful it was and all it had but you can click the link and check it out.

.
Our room was beautiful. We got a 2 room family suit and it was perfect for our little family. They were having a summer vacation sale and we got it for 50% off. Whoot Whoot!!
Photobucket
.
It was a gorgeous property. So tropical and lovely.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Joshua took this for us. He is such the little photographer. I love it!
Photobucket
.
Silly kids.
Photobucket
.
Aubrey loved this little water slide. She wanted to do it so many times we had to start taking turns. I must admit it was pretty fun :)
Photobucket
.
These are the water slides we could not pry the boys away from. The hotel even held a water slide race. The boys loved that.
Photobucket
.
I think the splash park was my favorite part to watch Aubrey do. It was a hoot!
Photobucket

6 comments:

The DeBoer's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The DeBoer's said...

wow, that is a pretty hotel. I would have just wanted to stay there too! It looks like you all had a ton of fun!

Jeenyus10 said...

That is cool they had so many different water activities for the kids. I love those fountains for the little ones. They can be "by themselves" and they love the independence. Fun!

Flash Jorgensen said...

This does look like the perfect hotel! Why would you want to go anywhere else? It looks like so much fun! Great images! Love the post! I'm totally jealous!

The Eresuma Family said...

Fun, Fun, Fun!! I'm so excited to leave for our trip tomorrow! I just LOVE the ocean!! Therapeutic! Excited to see the rest of your photos once we are back!

Cheryl said...

The hotel looks amazing! I need a vaca and your pics make me want to go to San Diego..how fun!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics