Shane has been out of town since Wednesday and I am SO ready for him to be home. Life is just better with him at home with us :) In the hopes of making this day go by faster, I decided to take the kids over to Classic Family Fun Center to let the boys ride their scooters and Aubrey play in the bounce houses. It worked! Shane will be home in 1 hour and I can't wait!! No- Aubrey is not taking the picture...haha! Self timer people. It is not the best photo but it was freezing and Aubrey was on her way to running into the street...so, oh well! We always have next week, and hopefully Brady has a haircut by then...Yikes!
C+J the big day!
12 years ago

2 comments:
Glad Shane is home! Cute picture! :)
Looks good to me! Especially if Aubrey was on her way out to the street! I love Classic, it is so much fun!
Post a Comment