Monday, January 11, 2010

It's all about MeMe!!

Amanda over at Pink Milk is Yummy tagged me to list my favorite 10 things that are free. What a fabulous idea and really made me stop and think. So here it goes...

#1. The free slice of bread that they give you at Great Harvest. It is dangerous to have one so close to my house :)

.
#2. Genius on itunes. It is exactly that...Genius!! I love that songs are suggested based on the ones I already love to listen to. Fabulous!!
.
#3. Facebook. The friends that I have gotten back in touch with is priceless to me. My good friends that I can talk to all the time is so fun. Love it!
.
#4. My hubby. My everything.
.
#5. Summer. The smells, the fun, the warmth, it comes and goes so fast.

.
#6. My baby girl telling me she loves me 20 time a day. "Mama, I huv you" :)

.
#7. Hugs from all my kiddos. There is nothing more genuine then a hug from my kids, so much love is wrapped up in every one I get.
.
#8. My best friend Emily. Her friendship get me through just about every day...especially the hard ones :)

.
#9. Reading. Photography books, blogs, magazines, facebook, and currently....

Thanks Tiff!
.
#10. Taking pictures of course! I truly treasure taking photos. Not only because I have the memories to look back on, but because it is a part of me seperate from being mommy all the time. I get to lose myself in the most wonderful moments and share in peoples lives. It is my own. Something I get to do for me. Just me.
.
I am tagging Em, Suzanne, Steph, Carin, Lisa, Jay, Bevy, Katy R., Cheryl E., and Cheryl P.

7 comments:

LaTour said...

Aaaahhh you are so cute! But I'm not free! My friendship is at a cost. Ha, ha! You are the best and you have gotten me through a lot of bad days.. and we both know there have been a lot lately! :) Thank you! I love this list. Hopefully I can get it together and do mine! :)

Cheryl said...

How cute is that! I love it! Great job. I'll have to work on this when I get a chance. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Great post! You've got some great ones on there too - I wish I'd thought of summer (but I do live in the UK and summer is a bit hit and miss, so that could be why!).

And number 6? Too, too, too cute!

Carin Davis said...

I love your list!!! We are so much alike! It will be fun coming up with one myself! :)

I will do it by the end of the week!
Happy Monday!!!!!

Suzanne Plant said...

Totally got tears in my eyes when I got to #4!!! That picture is priceless. I love her too! So glad you tagged me because I am going to do this! I think I might just incorporate it into my 365 challenge you know, one a day countdown, keep the suspense going. I have 353 days to go so I'll take any help I can get!!!

Oh, and thanks for the awesome GNO tonight. I guess those aren't ever free so you can't really put that huh??? We have to spend $8 to see a stupid movie!

Suzanne Plant said...

Oops! I meant #6 the one of Aubrey. No worries, I don't love your hubby! Although he does look pretty freakin' hot in that picture!

Wendy said...

The best things in life are free... I feel that way about so many things. Love your list! It made me smile. :)

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics