Friday, January 29, 2010

Now THAT'S a cake!

Oh how I love cake! It makes me happy. We had Aaron and Keesha over for dinner on Saturday night and they were in charge of dessert. Ummm...can I just say it made the top 3 list of best desserts EVER!!! Way to go Keesh!! You want some don't you!? I know you do. To tell you the truth I have been craving cake all day and a slice of this red velvet cream cheese yummy goodness would hit the spot. It was almost too pretty to slice. Almost. You can get this divine dessert a Kneaders in case you wanted to know. Oh how I love cake...sighhhhh.




4 comments:

Katy said...

now that looks good! how come we didnt have that when i was there???

Flash Jorgensen said...

Looks incredibly delicious and your header is absolutely adorable!

Suzanne Plant said...

Just have to say I love your new header! How cute is that? You guys are perfect together.

Thanks for sharing yet another desert to add to my list of things to keep me fat. You hate me.

Jeenyus10 said...

MY GOODNESS ANDREA YOU ARE KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I NEED SOME CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics