I think of that commercial every time she goes potty...lol! The tune of "I'm a big kid now" seems to haunt me all day. Well- I'll take it!! We've had a very successful weekend and I am so proud of my little love bug. She wore her Dora undies all day yesterday and only one little pee accident. ONE! That did not happen with the boys. We are 2 hours into day two with undies and it is going great! She really has the hang of it and tells me when it is time. After every time she goes she will say, "I'm so excited!" I think because that is what I said the first few times she went. I think potty training is the hardest part of being a mom. It is not fun AT ALL! Aubrey made my last training session a breeze. Thank you sweet girl!
.
*I am sure she will just love this picture when she is a teenager...haha! That's what parents are for right?! lol!
C+J the big day!
12 years ago

9 comments:
Yay Aubrey! Oh you know you have to get at least ONE blackmail picture! I have several for each child myself. Revenge is sweet!
Yeah for Aubrey!! That is awesome she is doing so well!
How cute! She is getting so big, I almost didn't recognize her!
You should celebrate!!!
So cute! And what a great blackmail picture - not many of us have such beautiful yet embarassing pictures.
Potty Training is so fun! Cute pictures
Congrats!! Two days work how awesome is that?! Not looking forward to my time I'M not ready yet. Still love the smell of pampers diapers.... hmm can you say denial?
I'm so excited fro you! That's got to be a nice feeling. Aubrey is a big girl now! I hope I get there someday! :) Oh by the way, Gentry has the same undies. Tinker and Dora! So funny! Gentry went #2 in the potty twice last week though, but it's hit and miss with her. Love you!
Yep, I have that same picture of me when I was her age. Gotta love it!
Post a Comment